Date Nature – The New Dating App
Do you love nature?
Are you bored of dating humans?
Stay tuned for an artistic experiment where you get to DATE NATURE!
THIS CALL OUT IS NOW CLOSED
Join artist Emily Laurens for a one-day workshop exploring our relationship with nature through nature connection games, clowning and mindfulness.
AND be part of a (mock)umentary film exploring a new and exciting dating app – DATE NATURE!
- You will need to be a Pembrokeshire resident
- You will need to be free for two days (dates TBC around your availability) in August/September
- You need to be happy to appear in a film which will be shared widely including online
- You can contribute in Welsh and/or English
- You will be a VIP at the film premier later in the year!
- AND you will receive £100 expenses payment to cover food and travel for the days you are with us
To apply send us a photo of yourself, and tell us a bit about yourself, we want to know who you are, what’s your favourite bit of nature in Pembrokeshire and why you love it so much.
OR you can send us a short audio or video file (shared via a sharing site like WeTransfer) doing the same thing.
Send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for all types of people to take part and you don’t really have to be single to get involved.
Deadline for applications – Friday 18th August.
This project is part of SPAN Arts Love Stories to Nature Commission.