Arts & Health Pembrokeshire Network
A new network for arts and health provision in Pembrokeshire
In 2021, SPAN established a new Arts and Health network for Pembrokeshire to build on the growing body of evidence that shows that the arts can play a vital role in transforming communities, tackling loneliness and isolation and improving health and wellbeing.
- Build and strengthen the network by attracting more members, and in particular a wider range of health professionals, health and social care partners and community groups
- Through (online) network meetings we wish to bring together cross sector, pan Pembrokeshire partners to work together to develop a more consistent approach to arts and wellbeing in the county
- Act as a hub for networking, sharing knowledge, expertise, findings and data sharing
- Raise the profile of arts and health in Pembrokeshire and provide a voice for the sector, pooling resources and impact
- Lever support into the county to benefit the health and wellbeing of Pembrokeshire people
- Collate evidence, share findings and best practice to help create a convincing body of evidence of the impact of arts and wellbeing in Pembrokeshire
- Support, nurture, develop and profile individual arts and health practitioners working and living in West Wales.
How to get involved
Are you an organisation interested in arts and health? Sign up here to get involved.
If you are interested in finding out more and joining the network please contact email@example.com for more details.
Visit our Padlet for more information Arts and Health Pembrokeshire Network (padlet.com)
“From its inception the Pembrokeshire Arts and Health Network has taken a proactive and strategic stance ensuring the right arts and health professionals are in the room and helping to create a collaborative and joined up approach to tackling health priorities in the County.” Angela Elliott, WAHWN